VENUES

Mary Sumner House (Mother’s Union)

Mary Sumner House, home to Mothers’ Union – an international Christian membership charity -, was opened on 21 July 1925 by HRH the Princess Mary Viscountess Lascelles, and was built from the donations of members and friends of Mothers’ Union throughout the world.

Mary Sumner House is a Grade-II listed building in the heart of Westminster, offering fifteen meeting rooms, ranging in size from six people in a boardroom layout up to 120 people in a theatre-style layout.

Key Features:

  • Projectors or Display Screens in all rooms
  • Located in the heart of Westminster and within walking distance of most Government Departments
  • Period rooms
  • Competitive affordable prices
  • Discounted rates for registered charities

ADDRESS

24 Tufton Street London SW1P 3RB

NEAREST TUBE

St Jame’s Park (7 min Walk) Westminster (9 min Walk) Pimlico (14 min Walk) Victoria (17 min Walk) Waterloo (25min Walk)

CONTACT DETAILS

Telephone :0207 222 5533

CAPACITIES

101 – 200

FACILITIES

Disabled Access

London Views

Breakout Area

In-house AV

Wedding Licence